James Madison Charter Academy is interested in adding substitute teachers to our call list. If you are interested please contact Mrs. Donna Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Anne Shearer-Shineman, email@example.com
Effective March 13, 2013, WSD3 will only accept substitute applications from those holding a certified teaching license with a 3 or 5 year substitute authorization.
- Demonstrates effective organizational, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrates punctuality and good attendance.
- Complies with all safety policies, practices and procedures, including proper use of equipment.
- Reports all unsafe conditions/activities to supervisor.
- Demonstrates aptitude and interest for the work to be performed.
- Follows appropriate district policies and procedures.
- Meets deadlines.
- Demonstrates confidentiality as related to job.
- Develops and maintains professional working relations with other district employee.