JMCA is continuing our purchase system for school supplies. Instead of providing families with a lengthy supply list for each grade level and asking you to do the shopping, we are going to shop for you. We require families to pay a per-student fee to purchase supplies from the school. We have found this to be the best (economical and efficient) way to obtain supplies. These are the benefits of our procedure:
- You save up to 50% over shopping on your own because we can shop sales and buy in volume.
- The cost of supplies will be the same for each grade level.
- All students will have the correct materials.
- All students will have all the materials required.
- You will not have to drag in multiple bags of supplies at the beginning of they school year.
- We won’t have to find storage for all the paper products because we can purchase them throughout the year, as we need them.
Parents will continue to provide lunch boxes and backpacks.
We will charge $35 per student beginning June 1. However, if you wish to pay before that date, the price will be $25 per student. The discount will help you and us because it will provide us with a fund to begin summer purchasing. Checks should be made out to JMCA with “school supplies for” and the child’s name(s) in the memo line. We are accepting payments now and will continue through the start of school. If you have concerns regarding this process, please talk to Ms. K or Dr. S.